Student Loan Refinancing for ADA Members
You could save big on your student loan debt!1
The ADA and Laurel Road have teamed up to offer members low rate student loan refinancing options that could save you thousands on your student loan debt.1
Laurel Road refinances student loans by paying off a customer's current loans and issuing them a new loan with personalized rates and terms. This could translate into a lower monthly payment or significant savings over the life of the loan.
ADA members will receive a 0.25% rate discount when refinancing their student loans with Laurel Road.2 Plus, residents pay $100 a month during training.3
Student loan refinancing is an opportunity to do one or more of the following:
- Save money
- Lower interest rate(s)
- Pay off loans faster
- Lower monthly payments
- Move from a fixed rate to a variable rate (or vice versa)
- Reduce number of loans in repayment.
To apply, go to ada.org and check your rates in 5 minutes or less.4
- Savings vary based on rate and term of your existing and refinanced loan(s). Refinancing to a longer term may lower your monthly payments, but may also increase the total interest paid over the life of the loan. Refinancing to a shorter term may increase your monthly payments, but may lower the total interest paid over the life of the loan. Review your loan documentation for total cost of your refinanced loan.
- The 0.25% American Dental Association (ADA) member discount is offered for applications from ADA members in good standing. ADA membership must be maintained, in good standing, to receive the member rate discount throughout the life of the loan. Offer cannot be combined with other Laurel Road offers, including the Referral Program.
- Borrowers employed full time as an intern, resident, fellow, or similar postgraduate trainee at the time of loan disbursement are eligible to make $100 monthly payments throughout their training (“Residency Period”). These payments may not be enough to cover all of the interest that accrues on the loan. Once the Residency Period ends, unpaid accrued interest will be added to the loan principal and monthly payments of principal and interest will begin.
Payment example: Borrowers who take out a fixed rate $180,000 loan for 20 years at a rate of 7.69% APR would make monthly payments of $1471.05 following Residency Period during which borrower makes $100 monthly payments. Example assumes a 60 month Residency Period. The APR does not include any discount for making automatic payments from a checking or savings account or any applicable member discounts. Example APR is offered as of May 10, 2019 and subject to change. The actual rate and payment amount may vary, and is determined by the product, term, loan amount, and your credit qualifications.
- Checking your rate with Laurel Road only requires a soft credit pull, which will not affect your credit score. To proceed with an application, a hard credit pull will be required, which may affect your credit score.
All credit products are subject to credit approval.
Laurel Road is a brand of KeyBank National Association. All loans are provided by KeyBank. Member FDIC. ©2019 KeyCorp® All Rights Reserved. Laurel Road is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp