The Montana Dental Association provides these services and information to assist your access to oral health:
Find A Dentist
- Locate dentists in your community by name and address.
Your Oral Health
- Information from the experts about keeping your mouth healthy.
Resolving Patient Complaints
- If you are having a problem with your dental care, MDA may be able to help.
Community and Low-income Services
- Assistance in finding access to oral health through Medicaid and community services.
Dental Careers and Employment
- Explore how you can become a dentist, hygienist or assistant and locate current career opportunities in Montana.
Find a Medicaid Provider
- The Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services maintains this list.