The Montana Oral Health Foundation annually awards the Mary McCue Memorial Pre-dental Student Scholarship to assist Montana college students pursuing a career as a dentist. The scholarship was established in memory or Mary McCue, Esq., long-time friend of dentistry and past Executive Director of the Montana Dental Association, to encourage Montana pre-dental students who demonstrate a passion for the profession of dentistry. For more about Mary, click here.
In 2023, the Montana Oral Health Foundation will award up to three scholarships up to $500 each. Applicants must submit the scholarship application form by May 8, 2023.
Qualified applicants must:
- Be planning on applying to dental school
- Be currently enrolled or have graduated from a Montana university or college
- Submit a copy of their most recent transcript or grades
- Demonstrate, through a short essay, a passion for the profession of dentistry
Notification of requests for applicants will be sent to all four-year universities and colleges in Montana encouraging pre-dental students to apply.
For more information contact:
Mr. Webb Brown
Montana Oral Health Foundation
(800) 257-4988 or (406) 443-2061
PO Box 1154, Helena MT 59624-1154