Dental Program Director
|Name:||Flathead Community Health Center|
|Email Address:||Flathead Community Health Center|
|Address:||1035 First Ave W|
|Opportunity:||Dental Program Director|
|Other Info:||Job Summary: Performs as a medical care professional that is responsible for a number of preventative and restorative oral procedures within the FCHC scope of practice . This position will provide professional oversite of all dental service delivery, assuring quality dental care services and staff development.
Essential Functions (Major Duties or Responsibilities): These duties are the essential functions and are not all-inclusive of all duties that the incumbent performs.
- Promote the programs offered by the Health Department and support the Department’s Operating Principles.
- Performs preventive, restorative and emergent dental care for FCHC clients.
- Develops dental protocols to ensure compliance with current standards of practice.
- Participates in formal quality assurance/review program with management team.
- Facilitates communications with dental community, acting as dental liaison for FCHC.
- Provide supervision of others as prescribed herein.
- Participates in the review and determination of dental clinic scope of service.
- Oversees development and implementation of the dental Quality Assurance Program.
- Participates in FCHC staff and board meetings as required.
- Participates in meetings with primary care staff for patient case reviews.
Incumbents may be requested to perform functions relevant to the position but not listed above.
Supervision Exercised: This position will exercise certain supervisory duties specified by the Executive Director over dental clinic personnel, including dentists, hygienists, and support staff.
- Graduation from an accredited dental school (D.D.S. or equivalent) required.
- Currently licensed as Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) or Doctor of Medical Dentistry (D.M.D.) in the State of Montana.
|How to Contact:||To access the entire job description and apply for the position, please go to https://flathead.mt.gov/human_resources/apply.|